Doug Collins Releases Transcripts of Nine Former DOJ and FBI Officials…
I hope everyone is ready to do some reading….
Moments ago Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug Collins released the transcriptsof nine key figures from the House investigation into DOJ and FBI political activity.
The transcript release includes testimony from:
- Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe – pdf Link Here
- Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch – pdf Link Here
- James Comey former chief-of-staff James Rybicki – pdf Link Here
- Former FBI lawyer, Office of Legal Counsel, Trisha Beth Anderson – pdf Link Here
- Deputy Asst. Attorney General (DOJ-NSD), George Toscas – pdf Link Here
- FBI Deputy Asst. Director, Jonathan Moffa – pdf Link Here
- Former FBI Executive Assistant Director of the National Security Branch, John Giaclone – pdf Link Here
- FBI Unit Chief, Office of Legal Counsel, Sally Moyer – pdf Link Here
- FBI New York Field Office, Assistant Director in Charge, William F. Sweeney Jr. – pdf Link Here
This could be overwhelming. So we will post two transcripts per day for full review starting below with the transcript of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe:
Today I’m releasing the remaining interview transcripts from @JudiciaryGOP’s investigation into decisions made at the Department of Justice and FBI. To read the transcripts, visit https://t.co/EcAYT7JPdA. pic.twitter.com/kYy9YKSIZI
— Rep. Doug Collins (@RepDougCollins) May 20, 2019