The Mobs Are Becoming More Unhinged As 20 Examples From October Alone Show Us That We Are Past The Point Of No Return
By Susan Duclos – All News PipeLine
In just the first 14 days of October we have seen news (downplayed by the mainstream media) of a tsunami of violence, threats, and harassment of conservatives, including, but not limited to:
• Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell harassed by a mob of feminists at an airport. (1)
• A liberal protester kicking a pro-life woman on a street corner. (5)
• Liberal protesters assaulted GOP Congressman Andy Harris. (6)
• Two people had to be rushed to the hospital after exposure to powdery substance at GOP Senator Ted Cruz’s Houston campaign office. (7)
• GOP Senator Susan Collins received multiple threats of death and violence on social media. (8)
• Other Republican senators also received a number of threats. (9)
• A Utah man charged with ricin mail threat against President Trump and Defense Secretary James Mattis. (10)
• Part of the mob of protesters over the Justice Kavanaugh vote assaulted an elderly Trump supporter. (11)
• GOP Senator Cory Gardner’s wife was terrorized by a text message that included a video of a beheading. (12)
• Rand Paul’s Wife: I Sleep with a Loaded Gun Thanks to Leftists’ Threats. (13)
• Total anarchy in Portland by violent Antifa thugs. (14)
• A liberal teacher from Minnesota decided it was appropriate to ask Twitter “So Who’s Gonna Take One For the Team and Kill Kavanaugh?” She has since resigned. (15)
• Obama’s National Security Advisor, Susan Rice’s Republican son was assaulted at a pro-Kavanaugh event. (17)
• A truck with ‘Trump 2020’ bumper stickers was left at a bar overnight and someone set it on fire. (18)
• Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton opposes “civility” with Republicans until Democrats are back in power, while former AG Eric Holder told a crowd “When they go low, we kick em.” (19 & 20)
Just think, we still have more than half a month left in October!
In the midst of this mob violence on the part of the liberals against conservatives, we have the establishment media telling us that these people, these overwhelming amount of threats, violence and harassment, are not a “mob.”
The GOP responded by calling out the unhinged, angry mob.
“Is it mob behavior? No, it’s not mob behavior,” Lemon said in a heated clash with conservative commentator Matt Lewis. “It’s people who are upset and they’re angry with the way the country is going.”
When are they not upset, outraged or angry?
Perhaps Lemon should talk less and research more, maybe even taking a look at the list of 594 examples of violence, harassment, threats and other despicable behavior towards conservatives that began in September 2015, before Donald Trump won the presidency.
Breitbart has done an outstanding job documenting the “Rap Sheet: ***594** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters,” and has kept it updated as new occurrences happen. This is not just “people upset,” this is rage, outrage, spurred on by Democrat politicians and the media, each and every day.
Liberals have become addicted to rage and the media likes to pretend these are outliers, normal protesters, in an attempt to normalize violence against conservatives.
TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME IS DRIVING LIBERALS CRAZY
Politico recently ran with an article titled “Trump May Not Be Crazy, But the Rest of Us Are Getting There Fast,” in where they discuss the alternate name for Trump Derangement Syndrome, which is “Trump Anxiety Disorder,” and concluded in their headline “Trump May Not Be Crazy, But the Rest of Us Are Getting There Fast”
This is how it begins:
CNN before love-making is not his idea of a turn-on.
But she can hardly turn it off—engrossed as she is in the latest unnerving gyrations of Washington.
Who else to blame but Donald Trump? A president who excites hot feelings in many quarters has cooled them considerably in the bedroom of a Philadelphia couple, who sought counseling in part because the agitated state of American politics was causing strain in their marriage.
The couple’s story was relayed to POLITICO by their therapist on condition of anonymity. But their travails, according to national surveys and interviews with mental health professionals, are not as anomalous as one might suppose. Even when symptoms are not sexual in nature, there is abundant evidence that Trump and his daily uproars are galloping into the inner life of millions of Americans.
Get that? It is President Trump’s fault that some woman from Philadelphia can’t stop watching CNN. Note also how it is “Trump and his daily uproars” that is cited, without mentioning it is CNN and other establishment media outlets that continue to manufacture an uproar about anything the President says or does.
MRC breaks down the whole Politico story, but it appears that President Trump is somehow forcing people (mind control?) all across the country to maniacally binge-watch reporters telling them about the next thing they should be terrified of, or outraged about, and that is affecting their mental health.
BOTTOM LINE – IT IS GOING TO GET MUCH WORSE
This has gone way beyond a nearly two year liberal temper tantrum over losing the 2016 presidential election as the Democrat politicians, along with their media cohorts are deliberately weaponizing their “zombie-like” followers, deliberately keeping them outraged and angry to incite violence across the country.
With midterms just weeks away, we are now seeing some pollsters issue warnings that the much talked about “blue wave” may not bring about the results liberals have been told to expect.
Zogby says it looks “bleak — nearly impossible — for the Democrats to win a majority in the Senate,” and warns that “it is far from certain that the Democrats will indeed retake control of House of Representatives.”
No matter what happens in the midterms, liberals are not going to stop with the increasingly violent rhetoric and attacks against conservatives, because President Trump will still be the President for at least another two years, (maybe six), and the liberal hatred, outrage and anger will continue to grow over that course of time.
We are past the point of no return already and with the establishment media and Democrat politicians continuing their relentless “outrage campaign” to incite liberals to more violence, it is clear that things are going to get much worse.
Stay safe, be aware of everything around you, be armed and trained, and prepare to defend you and yours if these mobs and thugs come at you.