HILLARY’S FALLING CLAIM ‘DOESN’T HAVE LEG TO STAND ON’
‘Honest question: Does she truly believe that anyone in America believes that story?’
Hillary Clinton rarely wears high heels.
She says she doesn’t drink coffee.
And at nearly 70 years old, she hasn’t been known to run.
But now Hillary wants the world to believe she was running in high heels down the stairs, carrying coffee when she apparently broke her toe. And many people simply aren’t buying it.
Hillary was spotted with a special boot on her foot Monday.
“I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backward,” she told “The Graham Nortion Show.” “I tried to get up and it really hurt. I’ve broken my toe. I’ve received excellent care from your excellent health service.”
(Curiously, Hillary told Katie Couric in a 2008 interview for “60 Minutes” that “I drink tea, not coffee anymore.”)
Hillary has canceled several media appearances due to the latest injury. She failed to show up for a BBC interview Monday during which she planned to promote her new book, “What Happened.”
But not everyone is buying her explanation.
Bill Clinton’s childhood friend, Dolly Kyle, tweeted: “Hillary forgot to mention she was dodging sniper fire while running downstairs in heels carrying a cup of coffee when she fell.”
Hillary forgot to mention she was dodging sniper fire while running downstairs in heels carrying a cup of coffee when she fell. #DollyKyle✍🏼
— Dolly Kyle (@DollyKyleWriter) October 16, 2017
Speculation ran wild Monday on Twitter and on a forum under a London Daily Mail article on Hillary’s most recent fall. Commenters shared their own ideas of what they believe really happened:
- “Let me guess … it’s Russia’s fault, right?” -Talmudic Law
- “No one ever runs down the stairs in heels and no one ever falls backward when they are running, as momentum carries them forward and down. Another Hillary lie like being under sniper fire in [Bosnia].” – Pat Patterson
- “She never wears heels. She never runs. She does lie.” -Audene Marie
- “Good grief. Does this woman ever stop with the lies? Only a cartoon character could pull off what she said happened.” -How bout now
- “How do you run down the stairs and fall backward, breaking your toe? That sounds like Bill saying he never knew Moncia.” – William MacLean
- “The last time Hillary ran was 40 or 50 years ago. She barely walks. Her heels are very low; frequently, she wears flats. Falling backward, with a cup of coffee, on the stairs? Why doesn’t she just tell the truth for once? I think she wants to run again and is trying to rally people behind her.” – Zandy
- “I think she was doing the serpentine [and] dodging incoming fire when she tripped over Vince Foster.” -Futblwmn
- “… Hillary is going to disappear until this [Harvey] Weinstein thing blows over. She knows she is going to be asked about it.” -Elena
- “As an RN, I can tell you that you do not wear a post-op surgical boot for a broken toe. You just ‘buddy tape’ the broken toe to the next toe.” -Bees
- “Trump was right when he said she was not physically fit to be president.” -Enlightened Too
- “With her bad balance at 70, she was not running downstairs.” -Hello NY
- “She makes up the worst, most unbelievable lies. Yet again, a huge, obvious lie, like Benghazi was caused by a youtube video, when the truth would work just fine. She is absolutely pathological.” – Nottingham Lace
- “Honest question: Does she truly believe that anyone in America believes that story?” – JRod
As WND reported, questions were raised about Hillary’s health during the 2016 presidential campaign. She had many bizarre and uncontrollable coughing spells throughout the campaign. But those were only the beginning of the many apparent health concerns for the former first lady.
Her knees buckled and she collapsed as her aides quickly pushed her near-limp body into a van in New York City on Sept. 11, 2016.
She stumbled up stairs in October 2016 and lost her balance while climbing stairs in February 2016.
And in 2013, when Hillary was scheduled to testify before a Senate committee investigating Benghazi, she fell and hit her head so hard that she sustained a mild concussion. Her aides claimed she fell after she became dizzy due to a stomach virus. But weeks later, doctors discovered a blood clot in her head.