The Purge Begins! (Video)
Boston protests ahead of ‘free speech rally’
Scores of Hub residents who gathered on the Common last night to condemn the violence in Charlottesville, Va., say they’re prepared to return to the site next Saturday to protest against a local Free Speech Rally organized by the man behind yesterday’s white nationalist demonstration.
“We’re trying to mass mobilize” said a woman named Elise, a member of the Boston Feminists for Liberation, which organized last night’s vigil. “We hope to get as many people as we can. Boston is my home and they’re coming here. I want to defend my home.”
The Boston Free Speech Rally, set to begin on Boston Common at noon, is reportedly being organized by Jason Kessler, who led yesterday’s protest in Charlottesville.
As dozens of people chanted “bash the fasc” and “no Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA,” demonstrators said they’re gearing up for a confrontation next week.
“It’s clear that the far right feels emboldened right now,” said Khury Peterson-Smith, 35 of Dorchester. “I think that starts with the president. I feel confident that the majority of people in this city and this country oppose that kind of bigotry. I hope we can show that through our presence.”
Bonnie McBride of Boston said she worried that a large counterprotest would “give them more of a voice” but stressed she also “didn’t want to ignore it.”
“If it doesn’t affect you directly, it’s easy to turn your face,” she said. “It’s important for those of us who are white to stand up against this.”
Nick Serpe, 29, of Cambridge said he was shocked by what happened yesterday in Virginia.
“I think a lot of people weren’t planning on taking them seriously until what happened in Charlottesville,” he said. “We feel as a community we need to respond. I think everyone will be on high alert but I find comfort and strength in numbers from the people who are out against those demonstrators. We’re not afraid.”
A Framingham woman, who asked not to be named, agreed that solidarity is key.
“It’s really important to be proactive and get involved,” she said. “Things keep getting worse and we need to take a stand together. It’s obviously going to probably be huge and probably terrifying. But solidarity is important — I think we’ll be ready.”
Source Boston Herald
The far right is planning 9 rallies nationwide this weekend alone
(CNN)Major cities across the country are bracing for an unusual wave of far-right rallies in the coming days.
The largest scheduled rally is the “March on Google,” which will take place in nine major US cities Saturday. The aim is to protest the firing of Google employee James Damore over a controversial memo he wrote about the company’s diversity policies. Damore has said he doesn’t support the “alt-right,” and will “likely not” participate.
The “March on Google” rallies are scheduled to take place at these Google locations around the country:
- Los Angeles
- Mountain View, California
- New York
- Washington, D.C.Some alt-right organizations are scheduled to lead more localized demonstrations.
- Boston is preparing for a rally from alt-right group Boston Free Speech on Saturday. The city mayor has said the city won’t tolerate racism, bigotry, and violence.
- San Francisco is preparing for two rallies August 26 and August 27. Mayor Edwin Lee said the city can’t condone a rally that incites hate. “I ask that when they chant of hate, San Francisco chants of love. When they talk of despair, San Francisco talks about hope.” Source CNN
After the Charlottesville, Virginia riots incident on the weekend of Aug. 12-13, 2017, DAYS before the total solar eclipse — numerous riots, protests, and callings for the removal of Confederate statues have now surfaced throughout American towns… including protests planned in Norfolk, Virginia as of Aug. 16, 2017, and even a planned protest scheduled for Texas on Sept. 11, 2017 (16th Anniversary Of 9/11).
Here is a non-exhaustive list so far:
1. Charlottesville, Virginia — Precursor: http://abcnews.go.com/US/unite-rally-…
2. San Antonio, Texas — Travis Park: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loca…
3. Atlanta, Georgia : http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/27363…
4. Lexington, Kentucky: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/16/…
5. Jacksonville, Florida: http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/20…
6. Nashville, Tennessee: http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/…
7. Louisville, Kentucky: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2…
8. Memphis, Tennessee: http://www.commercialappeal.com/story…
9. Norfolk, Virginia — “Disrupt Norfolk” Protest: http://wavy.com/2017/08/16/norfolk-pd…
10. Bradenton, Florida (Note how this one in Florida is scheduled on the EXACT same day as the total solar eclipse): http://www.bradenton.com/news/local/a…
11. Texas A & M — “White Lives Matter Rally” Protest (Note how this one in Texas is scheduled on the EXACT same day as 9/11): http://www.texastribune.org/2017/08/…
12. Richmond, Virginia — CANCELLED Rally, Scheduled For September 16th: http://wtvr.com/2017/08/15/sept-16-ra…
Of course, there are MANY MORE that are being planned and staged all across the country — all leading up to the eventual American Civil War (Also Note The Film CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR)
Couple all of this with the recent graffiti found on the Lincoln Memorial, along with eerie statements from Trump regarding “fire and fury” directed towards North Korea, and even the statement made by Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe shortly after the Charlottesville protests — and there is even a DEEPER Message!
Are They Getting Ready For #CivilWar And World War III… THE #PURGE?!