7-minute video: multiple cameras at “Hillary rally” show Clinton not present, event faked (that or she’s part vampire invisible to cameras).
Orwellian promise: with 273 days and counting of zero Clinton press conferences, she promises to talk with media if elected President 🙂
In our Orwellian tragic-comedy US rogue-state empire approaching the most obscene of Roman imperial corruption, this 7-minute video is one of the analyses showing multiple cell phone cameras recording a staged/fake event because Hillary Clinton is not in any of those cameras’ videos:
But wait, it gets worse.
Clinton has gone 273 days and counting of refusing to talk with media at a press conference. This prima facie demonstration of damning incompetence of being US President is again tragic-comically piled-on like adding clowns into a tiny car by Clinton’s Press Secretary promising press conferences if she is elected President. The press secretary’s best bullshit spin:
“The amount of (media) interaction can only go up!”
The alternative to engaging in this rogue-state tragic comedy is to demand arrests of those .01% “leaders” of Left and Right arms of the one oligarchic political body. This must be part of any rational citizen response in face of OBVIOUS and ongoing crimes centered in war, looting, and lying. From my introduction to documenting the US as a rogue state illegal and lying empire:
“The only thing new in the world is the history you don’t know.” – President Harry Truman, Plain Speaking: An Oral Biography of Harry S. Truman (1974) by Merle Miller, pg. 26.
3-minute video: Police, Military – Was your Oath sincere?
Introduction to define ‘rogue state’ as perfect match with US illegal Wars of Aggression, Crimes Against Humanity, dictatorial government (1 of 11)
The United States of the 21st Century is the most dangerous, destructive, and psychopathically vicious rogue state in Earth’s recorded history. Moreover, this conclusion is obvious in Emperor’s New Clothes clarity for anyone caring to look at objective and easily verifiable facts.
This introduction will:
- Define rogue state.
- Define United States from our values in the Declaration of Independence and lawfully guaranteed rights in the US Constitution.
- Contrast the rhetoric of what the US lawfully promises with its most prominent current policies in order to prove the US as a rogue state.
Subsequent articles will match rogue state to prominent and well-known policies in US history. These simple side-by-side comparisons shatter common public delusions of US “wars for freedom” built through official and corporate media propaganda. Importantly, these articles use comprehensively inclusive facts that are non-controversial among professional historians. That is, the factual content is uncontested as accurate and taught in any college-level history class examining those topics as correct.
The difference between the facts I point to and the propaganda Americans continuously receive is that “official” lies of omission and commission are definitively refuted with inclusion of just a few more facts and revelation of a few outright lies.
This, of course, is what education is supposed to do, and must, if humanity is to be free from the rogue United States, allies, and their minions.
1. Defining rogue state:
Components of a rogue state include:
- violate international law with focus on destruction of human life,
- threaten other nations’ security,
- rule by authoritarian regimes,
- severely restrict human rights,
- sponsor terrorism,
- proliferate weapons of mass destruction,
- lie to their own people through controlled media,
- behave irrationally and not in its own best interests.
Consider two basic definitions of rogue state:
rogue state: A nation regarded as breaking international law and posing a threat to the security of other nations. ~ Oxford Dictionaries
rogue state: … ruled by authoritarian regimes that severely restrict human rights, sponsor terrorism, and seek to proliferate weapons of mass destruction. The term is used most by the United States… A common presumption applied to rogue states is that they do not necessarily behave rationally or in their own best interests. ~ common understanding of the term from Wikipedia
Let’s prove the US of today is both rogue and in Orwellian opposition of its founding ideals and constitution.
2. Defining United States from the Declaration of Independence and US Constitution:
The Declaration of Independence emphasizes:
- unalienable rights for everyone from our Creator,
- it is the function of government to secure those unalienable rights,
- our government only derives its power from the consent of the governed. Please note that “securing unalienable rights” is in Orwellian opposition of “in your face” explicit legislation to destroy those rights, and that government only derives its power from the consent of the governed.
The US Constitution is the rules of US government; that is, the promises by government to the public for the limits of its authority. The essential term, “limited government,” means the boundaries beyond which government action becomes unlawful. Limited government is the Enlightenment’s response to end unlimited government through claimed divine rights from kings. Limited government is also codified in the US Constitution’s 9th and 10th Amendments.
The US Constitution is the legal definition of United States what it means to “be American.” This form of limited government is called a “constitutional republic,” with express intent that government power is clearly understood and strictly limited by what is said in its constitution.
Importantly, it’s explicit and required under this form of government that if officials act beyond Constitutional limits of authority that they face impeachment and/or arrest to remove them from exercising unlawful power for unlawful acts.
It was from English violation of the 1689 “Bill of Rights” that our Founding Americans petitioned their government for restoration, and then revolted when King and Parliament refused to uphold rights that were crystal-clear in letter and intent (here for Jefferson’s argument in A summary view of the rights of British America). The specific violations included no representation in Parliament and no vote for taxation, a standing army on American soil, open-ended search warrants, mercantilism that acted as a de facto tax transferring wealth from Americans to a British oligarchy of politicians and insider merchants, and attempting to remove the people’s arms in militias for their defense that were paid and managed by local taxes.
The US Constitution documents detailed rights to all “persons” in the US Bill of Rights from prosecution by the US federal government, not “citizens.” These rights include freedom of speech and press without fear of being declared an enemy of the state, freedom from searches unless government obtains a specific warrant from a judge upon probable cause of having committed a crime, right to juries of one’s peers (both a Grand Jury to examine the evidence before a trial, and then to determine the facts of the case for innocence or guilt), freedom from helping the government’s case through one’s own testimony, a speedy and public jury trial, being informed of the government’s charges of alleged crimes, freedom to engage directly with government evidence and witnesses, immediate right to attorney representation, no excessive bail, and no torture.
Again, the US Constitution defines what the United States is and “being American.” If facts prove that our government is no longer limited by the laws in its constitution, we have to change its basic description from “constitutional republic” to another term. Keep this in mind.
3. Contrasting US lawful promises of limited government and rights with actual policy to match the US as a rogue state:
Now that I’ve reminded you of what the United States is as its constitutional limits and rights, lets compare those lawful promises with the components of a rogue state. Articles linked in this list fully explain, document, and prove factual claims:
- Violating international law, with focus on destruction of human life: the two most important international laws to follow for any nation are to not engage in Wars of Aggression, and not to engage in Crimes Against Humanity. The US ongoingly commits these crimes with:
- Unlawful and lie-began wars that have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men. The sum of 30 million means the US has war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis.
- Intentional policy to continue deaths from poverty that total ~400 million just since 1996; most in gruesomely-slow agony, and a death total more than all wars in human history. Policy choices for illegal and lie-started wars rather than repeatedly promised policies to end poverty with less than 1% of national income make the US the most viciously psychopathic and deadly nation in Earth’s recorded history.
- Since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts. The US started 201 of them (81%).
- Threatening other nations’ security: the US is recognized as Earth’s greatest threat to peace; voted three times more dangerous than any other country. Educated people outside the US more easily recognize US ongoing unlawful wars and threats for more war. Current threats to other nations’ security:
- Ongoing political, financial, military, and propaganda support for Israel’s sadistic military siege and War of Aggression on Gaza.
- Ongoing threats of nuclear attack on Iran based on easily-proven lies (and here).
- Ongoing threats and attacks on Syria.
- Rule by authoritarian regimes: the US dictates election results among a narrowed field of the rich and sponsored elite given attention by propagandistic corporate media, then decided through election fraud with unaccountable electronic voting machines. The US is also an authoritative regime through its monetary system of so-called “money” that is actually debt that creates accelerating and unpayable total debt.
- Severely restrict human rights: the US has destroyed nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
- Sponsor terrorism: US sponsorship of Israel’s slaughter upon unarmed Gaza in the world’s largest concentration camp, and supporting ISIS’ attacks on Syria (and here) are just two examples.
- Proliferate weapons of mass destruction: the US violates the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) (and here) by doing the Orwellian opposite of nuclear disarmament while denying Iran’s NPT right for assistance of nuclear energy and medicine. The US support of Israel’s nuclear weapons program, unlawful war on Iraq when they accepted currencies other than US dollars for oil beginning in 2000, and rhetoric for “regime change” in Iran when they accepted other currencies than US dollars for oil in 2003 are best explained as gangster business for petrodollar control under the threat of nuclear attack from the US and/or Israel. In addition, when Libya began discussing a rival African currency in 2009, Gaddafi was targeted for “regime change.”
- Lie to their own people through controlled media: the above documented crimes, destruction of elections and rights, terrorism, and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction (as well as the US as the global leader of weapons exports), are only possible by “covering the crimes” with lies by corporate media.
- Behave irrationally and not in its own best interests: perhaps “irrational” is better understood as “psychopathic”: a veneer of socially-acceptable behavior covering viciously destructive acts. The best case study to prove this point is the King Family civil trial with overwhelming evidence the jury found conclusive to convict the US government as guilty for assassinating Martin. The family’s conclusion for motive was to prevent Martin’s “occupation” of Washington, D.C. until the illegal Vietnam War was ended, and with those funds used to end poverty. In addition, the evidence that the US government assassinated President Kennedy is also overwhelming. Assassinations of public leaders, illegal wars on lies, accelerating debt, Orwellian corporate media, and destruction of its citizens’ rights are only rational for psychopaths.
Demanding arrests as the required and obvious public response:
The categories of crime include:
- Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit).
- Likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
US military, law enforcement, and all with Oaths to support and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, face an endgame choice:
- Demand arrests, with those with lawful authority to enact it. An arrest is the lawful action to stop apparent crimes, with the most serious crimes documented here meaning the most serious need for arrests.
- Watch the US escalate its rogue state crimes that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions.
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states how you may choose to voice “very obvious solutions”: arrest the criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):
George Washington’s final public message was for “We the People” to recognize if the US devolved into a rogue state:
In the cumulating message of his 45 years of service with his Farewell Address, George Washington wrote an open letter to the American public.
Please give George two minutes of your attention:
“All obstructions to the execution of the laws, all combinations and associations, under whatever plausible character, with the real design to direct, control, counteract, or awe the regular deliberation and action of the constituted authorities, are destructive of this fundamental principle, and of fatal tendency. They serve to organize faction, to give it an artificial and extraordinary force; to put, in the place of the delegated will of the nation the will of a party, often a small but artful and enterprising minority of the community; and, according to the alternate triumphs of different parties, to make the public administration the mirror of the ill-concerted and incongruous projects of faction, rather than the organ of consistent and wholesome plans digested by common counsels and modified by mutual interests.
However combinations or associations of the above description may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely, in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion…
In offering to you, my countrymen, these counsels of an old and affectionate friend, I dare not hope they will make the strong and lasting impression I could wish; that they will control the usual current of the passions, or prevent our nation from running the course which has hitherto marked the destiny of nations. But, if I may even flatter myself that they may be productive of some partial benefit, some occasional good; that they may now and then recur to moderate the fury of party spirit, to warn against the mischiefs of foreign intrigue, to guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism; this hope will be a full recompense for the solicitude for your welfare, by which they have been dictated.”
George’s admonition of “impostures of pretended patriotism” to “direct, control, counteract, or awe the regular deliberation and action of the constituted authorities” is exactly what the US has become: a rogue state, and requires public voice for lawful arrests to end its vicious destruction.
It is also what Benjamin Franklin predicted would be the eventual outcome of the United States. On September 18, 1787, just after signing the US Constitution, Ben met with members of the press. He was asked what kind of government America would have. Franklin warned: “A republic, if you can keep it.” In his speech to the Constitutional Convention, Franklin admonished:
“This [U.S. Constitution] is likely to be administered for a course of years and then end in despotism… when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic government, being incapable of any other.” – The Quotable Founding Fathers, pg. 39.
These warnings extend to all social science teachers of the present:
“As educators in the field of history–social science, we want our students to… understand the value, the importance, and the fragility of democratic institutions. We want them to realize that only a small fraction of the world’s population (now or in the past) has been fortunate enough to live under a democratic form of government.” – History-Social Science Framework for California Public Schools, pgs. 2, 7-8
Do you have the intellectual integrity and moral courage to at least act with the honesty of a child to speak the Emperor’s New Clothes truth?
The million real children who will die this month of preventable poverty urge you with all their heart to be the person you’ve always wanted to be, as does the person you’ve always wanted to be.
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.