Burned Out Northern California Fire Victim Speaks Out, Questions Directed Energy Weapons
Watch and listen to her powerful presentation here: VIDEO
What follows are key points and takeaways from her testimony. The woman is speaking specifically about the Santa Rosa CA fire of 2017 where she lived at that time.
• She says that a lot of odd things of this event “do not add up”
• Her phone land line went dead prior to the fire starting.
• Thick smoke yet no fire trucks.
• She found a local report which said fires are two
miles from her house and will let her know if
“evacuations are called for”.
• That nite, 3 hours later, they came door to door and
said to evacuate.
• Many fires all at the same time within 2 to 4 hours
• How did embers fly that far that fast?
• There were hurricane winds all of sudden
which never happens there at nite.
• Afterwards the streets were clean.
• The houses turned to ash in their footprint.
• Trees nearby did not burn.
• The ashcan did not burn.
• Not a regular fire; completely incinerated the houses.
• She explains DEWs that have been developed since 2003
and suspects this must have been used to make the fires.
• Agenda 21, the UN plan to move people to certain areas,
she shows a planned map of her area where the
“core reserves” will be located thus not allowing much
space for residential housing
• She discusses the home insurance difficulties.