‘D’ FOR DELUSION
The Democratic Party’s deceitful and deranged alternate reality
It’s a deeply perplexing story line, and yet we hear it every day: Donald Trump is a fascist and white supremacist whose political rise is ominously reminiscent of Hitler’s. He stole the presidency from Hillary Clinton by secretly colluding with Russia to hack America’s democracy. His fellow Republicans are selfish, mean-spirited people who care only about themselves and their super-rich friends and want to deny health care to poor children. Republicans are also racist and anti-immigrant (after all, Trump once claimed all Mexicans are rapists), and are always trying to prevent minorities from voting. Republicans also have contempt for the environment and are content to pollute or overheat it until it’s uninhabitable by the human race and we all die.
Democrats, on the other hand, are forward-thinking, tolerant, peace-loving and morally superior folk, champions of the common man, especially the many minority groups cruelly oppressed by Republicans. Abortion, a cherished constitutional right that simply involves the removal of unwanted tumor-like tissue from a woman’s body, is constantly under attack by intolerant anti-choice religious fanatics. The same oppressive bigots also target LGBTQ Americans, even though homosexuality and same-sex marriage are perfectly wholesome and moral. Likewise, transgenderism is absolutely normal, with gender identity now understood by science to be fluid, encompassing many possible gender choices far beyond Western society’s oppressive binary male-female paradigm. Islam, a beautiful religion of peace, has nothing to do with terrorism; in fact, studies prove most terror attacks are actually perpetrated by right-wing extremists. This great divide in today’s America – between ignorant, racist, theocratic right-wingers and moral, compassionate, enlightened progressives – has been playing out for generations. In fact, Adolf Hitler was a far-right Christian whose ultraconservative racist views led to the Nazi Holocaust. Which brings us back to Donald Trump.
Such is the fabric of today’s wildly delusional left-wing mindscape, the “story line” so many Democrats embrace.
Yet such views, which comprise the very warp and weft of the narrative espoused daily by college students, Democrat politicians, progressives and “mainstream” journalists, are reflective not of reality, but of a fantastic Alice-in-Wonderland realm in which the left increasingly dwells.
It’s all laid out with stunning clarity and detail in the August issue of WND’s acclaimed Whistleblower magazine, titled “‘D’ FOR DELUSION: The Democratic Party’s deceitful and deranged alternate reality.”
Highlights of “‘D’ FOR DELUSION” include:
- “Why so many on the left are genuinely delusional” by David Kupelian. Remember, “Trump is Hitler,” “Republicans hate children” and “pro-lifers cause global warming”
- “Rush Limbaugh: The left has developed ‘a genuine hatred for this country’”
- “All you need to know about the left” by Dennis Prager, on writers for The Atlantic who equate defending America’s culture with white racism
- “Why predictions of ‘climate change’ are preposterous” by Joseph Farah, who asks: “If meteorologists can’t get today’s forecast right, how can they foretell temperature 20 years from now?”
- “The real fascists” by Dinesh D’Souza, an exclusive excerpt from his new best-selling book, “The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left”
- “The left has 1 more argument: Kill them!” by Ann Coulter, who notes: “Unlike liberals, conservatives aren’t easily incited to violence by words”
- “Massive Russian collusion, but not by Trump” by David Kupelian. Contrary to the media’s narrative, the left has engaged in colossal complicity with Moscow for 100 years
- “Why the left is in a frenzy over Trump’s transgender ban” by Jack Cashill
- “How radical feminism sowed the seeds of our transgender movement” by Scott Yenor, about revolutionaries demanding a “post-structural” society in which people can “make or follow their own gender”
- “The single most powerful weapon in the left’s arsenal” by Patrice Lewis
- “5 things a Democrat leader really believes” by Dr. Gina Loudon, in which the psychology expert examines the mindset and motives of the left’s big bosses
- “Nukes threaten people. Ideas threaten civilizations” by Dennis Prager, who asks: “Is it Putin who is removing American flags from American campuses?” No, it’s the left.
- “The (potentially) bright future of America” by Scott Lively, on why President Trump holds the key to “cultural healing” and finally undoing the left’s destructive agendas.
Commented Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian: “There seems to be no lower limit to how deeply delusional the left’s crazy narrative can descend: Not only is Trump Hitler, and America irredeemably racist (even though voters recently elected a black man as president – twice), but now feminist icon Gloria Steinem claims pro-lifers are causing global warming, and a new study warns that ‘having children is one of the most destructive things a family can do to the environment.’ We are talking about genuine madness here.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive a very special free gift:
You’ll get Paul Nehlen’s powerful new book “Wage the Battle: Putting America First in the Fight to Stop Globalist Politicians and Secure the Borders.”
Ever wonder how you could help “drain the swamp” in Washington, D.C.?
Here’s the handbook you’ve been waiting for.
“Wage the Battle” is the amazing story of how self-described “manufacturing guy” Paul Nehlen took on Speaker of the House Paul Ryan in one of the most closely followed congressional races in the nation. Nehlen’s run presaged the international movement against globalism which reached its climax with the election of President Donald Trump. It’s a firsthand look at the development of one of the original “Trump Republicans” and the populist message which is sending shockwaves through the Beltway Right.
In “Wage the Battle,” Paul Nehlen takes you firsthand inside his quixotic campaign and shows how this David vs. Goliath political struggle inspired patriotic activists around the nation. He also tells the story of how his primary challenge, though unsuccessful, ultimately helped beat the Trans Pacific Partnership, the international trade deal once described by Hillary Clinton as the “gold standard for trade” and a policy goal for both the Republican and Democrat Establishments. Nehlen shows why the populist, nationalist struggle and the Trump administration will center on trade and provides the invaluable perspective of an international businessman who came to champion America First. He also throws down the gauntlet at the feet of Paul Ryan, accusing the Speaker of being a corporate crony career politician who is selling out his constituents.
“Wage the Battle” also exposes the need for enforcing – not reforming – existing immigration laws and Paul Ryan’s support for open borders. Mexican cartels flood their wares, and coyotajes smuggle people, across the border. Yet bureaucrats in Washington claim the border is secure. House Speaker Paul Ryan even teamed up with liberal Illinois congressman Luis Gutierrez to push amnesty. The attitude of the U.N. and immigrants first has led to the ill-named “refugee resettlement program,” in which predominantly Muslim refugees are settled into unsuspecting communities. The battle lines of globalism versus nationalism are drawn.
“Wage the Battle” offers resources and advice for getting involved at a grassroots level. You could be the next lightning rod of good in your community if you put your mind to it.